Do any of the following relationship challenges strike a chord?
- “I find myself putting walls up with my partner when I don’t know how to communicate well.”
- “I’m not sure how to deal with our differences.”
- “I used to think in “I”, now I think in “we.”
- “Sometimes I feel whole on my own, other times I feel like I need a partner to complete me.”
- “I’m never sure how to best communicate my wants and needs.”
Join LeapCast women on February 8th for an intimate dinner and discussion on these topics and more. Email email@example.com to RSVP- only 2 spots remain!
About Feelings Potlucks
Feelings Potlucks are intimate, potluck dinners for change-seeking women! Every month, LeapCast brings together a select group of extraordinary women to discuss living more boldly, more authentically, and more blissfully! Over delectable bites, we talk about a specific challenge area– past ones have included pushing past fear, having “enough”, my inner-critic, perfectionism, and worthiness. Feelings Potlucks are free and open to the first 6 women who RSVP. More here.