Dating. It’s tricky. 😐 Earlier this month, I was asked to lead a talk on modern dating featuring advice from my favorite experts including Esther Perel, Jayson Gaddis, Mark Groves, & Natalie Lue. Below are the topics we covered.
1. Dating Profile: Do’s & Don’ts
2. Dating Apps: Why People Really Join Them, Who to Like, & How to Move From Match to Meeting
3. Approaching People in the Real World: Super Simple Conversation Starters
4. The One Thing You MUST Do Before All First Dates
5. Conversation: What Questions Build Attraction & Which to Avoid (Click here to download a list of my favorite dating questions)
6. Games: Why Playing Hard to Get Doesn’t Work & What To Do Instead
7. The Greatest Lessons I’ve Learned From 20+ Years of Dating 👫 (See links below)
*What To Do If You’ve Been Ghosted 👻 (Podcast)
*Real Talk on Sex, Love, & Desire (Podcast)
*How To Mine The Gold In Our Break-Ups (Podcast)
*GHOSTED: A Dating Horror Story (Video)
If you found this helpful, feel free to share it with someone who might benefit and tweet your biggest takeaways to @LeapCast.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
By day, Leah leads influencer marketing for a national marketing association. In her spare time, she’s a danceaholic and a relationship dynamics junkie who’s authored advice on dating and human connection for media outlets including YourTango, Mend, ManTalks, Daily Urbanista, and more. She’s also the founder and leader of the Esther Perel Discussion Group on Facebook, a community of over 7,000 members from across the globe who connect regularly to discuss relationships, intimacy, sex, desire, and infidelity. You can connect with her on Instagram at @msleahmarshall and through her YouTube channel.