Dating. It’s tricky. 😐 Earlier this month, I was asked to lead a talk on modern dating featuring advice from my favorite experts including Esther Perel, Jayson Gaddis, Tom and Lisa Bilyeu, Christine Hassler, Mark Groves, & Natalie Lue. Below are the topics we covered and a link to listen in to the full conversation.
1. Dating Apps: Why People Join Them, Who to Like (and More Importantly, Who Not To!), & How to Move From Match to Meeting
2. Approaching People You’re Attracted to in the Real World: Super Simple Conversation Starters
3. The One Thing You MUST Do Before All First Dates
4. Conversation: What Questions Build Attraction & What to Avoid
5. Games: Why Playing Hard to Get Doesn’t Work & What To Do Instead
6. The Greatest Lessons I’ve Learned From 20+ Years of Dating 👫 (See links below)
*GHOSTED: A Dating Horror Story (Video)
If you found this helpful, feel free to share it with someone who might benefit and tweet your biggest takeaways to @LeapCast.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
By day, Leah leads the influencer marketing division of a national marketing association. In her spare time, she’s a danceaholic and a relationship dynamics junkie who’s authored advice on dating and human connection for media outlets including YourTango, Mend, ManTalks, Daily Urbanista, and more. You can connect with her on Twitter at @LeapCast, on Instagram at @msleahmarshall, and through her blog at https://leapcastlife.wordpress.com/.