So honored to be interviewed by Dawn Richard and have the opportunity to dive deep into my favorite topics: relationships, intimacy, love, sex, and desire. CLICK HERE TO LISTEN IN.
Dawn and I covered everything from:
- Why I love both boxing and pole dancing, and the different feelings I tap into when doing each
- How emotions aren’t just thoughts, they’re energy that gets stored in the body until it’s released
- The difference between sex and eroticism and why sex isn’t just something we do, it’s a place we go.
- Why in dating and relationships, we’re often picked for a role that we didn’t audition for
- What to do if you’ve been ghosted
- What sex workers can teach us about what men want
- Why knowing your love languages and your erotic blueprint is so critical
- The conversation before the affair
- The 3 types of relationships (comfort/security, fun/pleasure, and growth)
- Why we put lovers in boxes (the “love/lust split“)
- Moving from “sex as performance” to conscious sex
- The sex tool I can’t stop talking about
- My definition of real love